This is Hutchie’s Holiday Skrmiish, a 1v1 Kill Race tournament on Fortnite.
Get more eliminations than your opponent in a Fortnite game to stand a chance of winning cash prizes.
Follow us on Twitter for live tournament updates, announcements and giveaways
MORE TO BE WON
- 6 gifted subs for viewers who beat Hutchie on stream
- 4 gifted subs to the most watched viewer per day – 1 per day over 4 days
- 1 cash prize to the most watched viewer by the end of the challenge
How to Play
- On Hutchie’s Leaderboard on the Skrmiish app create a 1v1 King of the Kill (Kill Race).
- Find an opponent through lobby requests or auto matchmaking and follow the step-by-step on the app to get ready.
- The hosting player must create a DUO game session within Fortnite.
- The host must invite their opponent first as a friend, then to the game session on their PC, using their Epic ID given on the app.
- If your opponent does not accept your invite, contact them via Hutchie’s discord. If you are still unable to invite them, you can cancel the game on the app during setup at any time. No LP (Leaderboard Points) will be lost if the lobby is cancelled before both players are in game.
How to Win
- The player with the most kills at the end of the Skrmiish match will be awarded the win. The LP they won from their opponent will get added to their current LP and that will increase their position on the leaderboard.
- If there is a tie in kills, the player with the best position will win.
- If you down an opponent but they only bleed out after you die, the kill will still be counted towards your score.
Note: Match scoring is automatically recorded once players return to the lobby. Players can either exit to the lobby and re-invite on Skrmiish or re-create the Skrmiish match on the app while spectating and then get right into the next game
Remember: Your Skrmiish match setup must be completed on the app BEFORE starting your next Fortnite game.
How it Works
- Follow the HOW TO SKRMIISH steps above, then join Hutchie’s leaderboard on the Skrmiish app. On Hutchie’s leaderboard, you can either enter auto matchmaking for quick games or create lobbies with custom LP amounts. LP = Leaderboard Points, our in-app points system.
- Gain LP for every win and lose LP for the matches you lose. Your change in LP affects your position on the leaderboard. Play higher value LP games to climb higher and quicker on the leaderboard.
- Players with the highest LP at the end of the week will win the prizes.
All payments will be made through PayPal and may take up to 7 days. Players will be direct messaged by Hutchie for payment information. Any delays in players providing payment details may delay payment time.
- Sabotage is not allowed. Sabotage is only applicable if it causes death, loss of a kill, or otherwise prevents your opponent from progressing. For example, if a player is busy fighting another player and you destroy their cover while they are fighting, but they survive and get a kill and progress, it will not be counted as sabotage.
- If Sabotage happens, record your perspective and report it either on Hutchie’s Discord or to Skrmiish at email@example.com. Our team will review your claim and take further action if required.
- If your Epic ID / game ID does not match your gamertag on the Skrmiish app, your results will not be recorded and your match will not count.
- All users need to abide by our rules regarding their in-game usernames and player IDs. No profanity, bad language or vulgar names will be allowed in game IDs.
- Make your game ID legible, avoiding foreign characters and letters. If your name contains an ID that cannot be typed on a standard PC, console or mobile device, it could lead to your disqualification.
- All players are asked to behave in a respectful way towards other competitors and Skrmiish admins; treat others as you would like to be treated! Toxic behaviour, flaming and unsportsmanlike behaviour are not allowed and may be grounds for disqualification.
- Breaking any rule and any form of cheating, hacking, abusing in-game mechanics, mods or unsportsmanlike behaviour may be punished. Punishable unsportsmanlike behaviour includes, but is not limited to, excessive use of foul or degrading language.
- Match Fixing – Engaging in any action that improperly influences the outcome of a game or match by any means is strictly prohibited.
- Hutchie has the right to (1) decide outside or even against the rulebook and (2) make changes to any of these rules before or during the tournament to ensure fair play and the smooth progression of the tournament.
Support / Feedback
Please use this discord channel if you’re looking for technical support or want to provide feedback on your experience #skrmiish-feedback
DaDexo Daily Challenger Series
We partnered with DaDexo, a small streamer based in the Netherlands with a loyal PUBG community and created the DaDexo Daily Challenger Series with DaDexo inviting his community to battle it out for $75 in daily cash prizes through his leaderboard on Skrmiish. The objective was to test community response to Skrmiish when promoted by a streamer with a daily cash incentive.